Wednesday, December 8, 2010

SQL Saturday Tampa

I will be speaking at SQL Saturday in Tampa on January 15th!  This year the Tampa Bay SQL Server user group and the Tampa Bay Business Intelligence user group are sponsoring a pre-conference event, “Day of Data”.  This event provides two tracks, “Storage and Virtualization for the DBA” presented by MVP Denny Cherry and “Business Intelligence End-to-End” presented by author and mentor Stacia Misner.  The pre-con event can be found here.

I was scheduled to speak last year, but returned home from skiing the Thursday before the event on crutches and missed the trip.  I’m taking no chances this year and  wont take my annual ski trip until after January 15th.  Still contemplating wearing my lucky ski mask though…

skimask

No comments:

Post a Comment